ForestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aleh' Gm App Please check phenom

Go down

Aleh' Gm App Please check phenom Empty Aleh' Gm App Please check phenom

Post  Aleh Sun May 23, 2010 6:00 am

What languages do you speak fluently:English and some Spanish
Why Should I Hire You:because I have good experience being a GM or admin and I want to play with my friend Tomcruise phenom is good friend but have not met him too well, but because I am good Gm phenom Tomcruise Ask server we were teammates called Desustory but it's your choice , but I'm good with that gift you need is things I do not support anyone, friends do not care to be my brothers will not give them things I have no favorite in the game, I have friends but since that's not just because I have to to all, thanks for your understanding, Phenom

by Aleh
Experiences (show proof):as I have four years and a half playing MapleStory played 1 ½ years and 3 years eh MapleStory private servers MapleStory played as GM, I had a private server called XianMS but I have good experience as a coder, owner, Admin, and GM or SuperGM
Time Zone:Canada Central zone
Online Time:10 to 8 hours daily
Anything Else:because I am a good Gm Aleh Please Accept Phenom, ok bye
Contact Infoto contact my messenger is Ckrya@hotmail.com thanks for your understanding and I hope you accept me

Aleh

Back to top Go down