ForestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy's App (Last one)

Go down

Cathy's App (Last one) Empty Cathy's App (Last one)

Post  cathy Sun May 09, 2010 4:10 am

This is the Old Format~

IGN:Cathy

Sex:Female

Play Hours: about 2-5/7

What sets me apart from other applicants: I'm not saying that this application is the the best application here in this forums, but i'm saying that i'm applying to be GM because i'm mature enough to handle this job i'm applying for. And i really think that i should get the GM job.

What Experience do you have: i have been GM for over 2-3 years. (I dont remember some of my server because it has been so much that i dont remember some server that i was in.)My first GM job was in Eyen MS i was GM there for about 9 months.(it closed because hacker hacked the server and it had to close.) My second GM job was in DarkAgeMS i played it for about 3 months.( i left because i didn't like the owner, because he was abusing too much of his power.)The next MS i was in was in Stolen MS( i was there for aobut 1 month, it closed because we needed donations for the server but we didn't [ign: [Admin]Cathy].these are all my experiences being GM,co-owner,and Admin.

What are some qualities a GM should have: some qualities that a GM should have is being nice with the players being friendly but strict. Not breaking rules and not having a FAVORITE player.

Why I should be a GM: i'm not saying that I HAVE to be a GM but i'm saying that it would be good if i became GM, because i'm going to make this server populated ( as bringing my friends to this server) and this server the server that most players will have fun

More information about yourself. My name is Cathy Lee, i'm Korean, i'm in 8th grade ( cuz i'm lazy) i have a brother ( doesn't play MS he plays Kms) and i'm a really friendly person.

New Format

What languages do you speak fluently:Korean English and Spanish
Why Should I Hire You: I have been playing Private server over 2 years
and i know how to make ppl have fun

Experiences (show proof): StolenMS ( lvl 4 Admin) DarkageMS(lvl 3 GM) EyenMS(lvl 4 Admin) TeddybearMS(lvl 5 co-owner)

Time Zone:UTC/GMT -6 hours

Online Time: 12/7

Anything Else: (old format info)

Contact Info: e-mail : srkilla123@hotmail.com <-- shh

cathy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum