ForestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikon's Moderator Application

Go down

Nikon's Moderator Application Empty Nikon's Moderator Application

Post  Nikon Thu May 06, 2010 12:22 pm

What languages do you speak fluently: I can fluently speak english and mandarin, and I am currently taking Japanese classes.

Why Should I Hire You: I believe you should choose me to be a moderator on this forum because of my experience of being a forum moderator and because I am the most active guy on the forum. I have been a forum administrator or moderator in many different types of forums such as: phpBB, invision power board, vBulletin, etc. I always troll the forum during passing periods at school to see whats new on the forum, and as forum moderator I will search for any spam, flame, off topic, or unnecessary posts and delete them in order to keep this forum clean.

Experiences (show proof): (Server or Website name, Moderator or Administrator, Forum Type)
1. MSBlur, Administrator, Invision Power Board
2. SquishyStory, Administrator, phpBB
3. MapleFresh, Temporary Administrator, Invision Power Board
4. MapleFresh, Moderator, Invision Power Board
5. MapleCloud, Administrator, phpBB
6. MSLightning, Moderator, Inivision Power Board
7. Arcadia High School HW Help, Administrator, vBulletin

I don't have proof for the forums I listed above but I have friends who are willing to vouch for me.

Time Zone: PST, or EST-8

How Long are you on the forum?: I am on the forum whenever I can be on, so at least 6 hours day on weekdays. I am most likely on all day on weekends unless I have a project, meeting, etc.

Anything else: 1st one to apply for Forum Moderator ^^

Contact Info: My MSN is iJohnnyT@live.com

Nikon

Back to top Go down