ForestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My character got wiped or somehow deleted??

4 posters

Go down

My character got wiped or somehow deleted?? Empty My character got wiped or somehow deleted??

Post  PRicanED Wed May 26, 2010 1:50 am

[i]My online character named ProtoTypeZ was somehow deleted or wipe when i logged back in after the server was down yesterday, i didn't get banned, i didn't hack, i pressed @save command right before the server went down. i was surprised at my char. getting deleted and was wondering what happened? Shocked confused affraid
PRicanED
PRicanED

Back to top Go down

My character got wiped or somehow deleted?? Empty Re: My character got wiped or somehow deleted??

Post  Fleff Wed May 26, 2010 5:47 am

wonder what happened... :l everyone else seems to be okay are you sure you pressed @save?
Fleff
Fleff

Back to top Go down

My character got wiped or somehow deleted?? Empty Re: My character got wiped or somehow deleted??

Post  PRicanED Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

Fleff wrote:wonder what happened... :l everyone else seems to be okay are you sure you pressed @save?
wen i typed @save, it said saved. on the chat box, but its ok, i dont mind, i didnt like the name away, but i hope it doesnt happen again to my new character tough, Very Happy cheers
PRicanED
PRicanED

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleff Wed May 26, 2010 7:10 am

lol good job. add me when you get in my IGNs the same as my forum name
Fleff
Fleff

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitride Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 am

Theres actually two ways of saving
@code
and relogging.
But ask a GM about this issue, they may or may not handle this.
Nitride
Nitride

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Actually, simply changing channels also initiates the saveToDB function.

OdinMS is structured to completely save the character data, close connections with the Login server, then re-initiate the connection and reload the char on the new channel.

Malice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down