ForestStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikon's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Nikon's GM Application Empty Nikon's GM Application

Post  Nikon Mon May 03, 2010 3:44 pm

What languages do you speak fluently: I can speak English and Mandarin fluently, and I know a bit of Japanese.

Why Should I Hire You: I think I should be chosen as a Game Master for ForestStory because I am an honest person and am respectful of others. I always notify others when I do, or see things that I believe can cause a problem and I have been told to be a great counselor Very Happy! I like to help others with their Maplestory or Computer problems and if I don't know the answer to their problem, I would look it up on Google in order to assist the person to the best of my abilities. Once the solution to the problem is found, I would memorize it so that if the problem ever occurred again I would know how to solve it. I try to log on as much as I can a day, around 3-4 hours on weekdays and 7-8 hours on weekends, and I am very social, but I never place people above the rules, even if they were my friends. When punishing or considering the punishment for a player I use the strike system: if a player hacks they get 3 strikes and are banned until further notice, if a player a glitches, or packet edits their client, they get 2 strikes and a warning, and if a player harasses another player, spams super megaphones, or does anything else that is not allowed they get 1 Strike and a warning, 3 strikes is a ban. I also would never give out rare/godly items without an administrator's approval. I am able host 2-4 events a day. I know a wide variety of custom events, such musical chairs, true or false, jump quests, silver slimes, nx events, hide and seek, and much more! I will make sure that this server is fun and entertaining for everyone Smile! I will try to make sure that no one online is bored and give everyone the best private server experience they have ever had! When catching hackers, I can distinguish a hacker very easily as I know basically every hack made for Maplestory and the damage range for each level and job. You should also pick me because I have a vast experience of being a GM, about 1 and 1/2 year overall, and because I can code basic scripts (NPC, Commands, etc; but I just started learning so if you do hire me you, please don't expect my scripts to be perfect). I also have a lot of great ideas and suggestions for this server to make it awesome and am willing to advertise anywhere and everywhere!

Experiences (show proof): To show my past experiences of being a Game Master for Maplestory, I decided to list them in order (Private server name, Time in months, Reason of Leaving/Quitting).
1. MSBlur, 8 Months, Closed down
2. MSLightning, 3 Months, Closed down
3. SquishyStory, 2 Months, Closed down
4. BerserkMS, 2 Months, Abusive/mean owner
5. CelinoStory, 1 Month, Closed down
6. MapleFresh, 1 Month, School interference
7. MapleCloud, 1 Month, Closed down
8. UniversalMS, 1 Month, Merged with MSLightning then unmerged.

Time Zone: GMT -8, or Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Online Time: On weekdays I will be on 2-4 hours a day, excluding Wednesdays, and on weekends I will be on at least 7-8 hours a day, if not all day. The reason I may not be able to log on on Wednesdays is because I have volunteering and church.

Anything Else: Uhm, Thank you for reading my application, and I hoped you enjoyed it. Feel free to add me in game, and of course MSN as well, I am very social and don't bite!

Contact Info [MSN] : iJohnnyT@live.com, I get off from school at 3:00PM, PST Time or EST -8 and would be on the computer until 12:00 AM most likely on weekdays. On weekends I am typically on all day Smile.

---- Yes, I apologize that I copied and pasted my application from the old forum, MapleForest.forumotion.com, but I also changed some text in it so that it would be more organized and easier to read. ----

Nikon

Back to top Go down

Nikon's GM Application Empty :D

Post  Demon Wed May 05, 2010 8:16 am

Nikon, change it to litexp now Very Happy
Demon
Demon

Back to top Go down

Nikon's GM Application Empty Re: Nikon's GM Application

Post  Nikon Wed May 05, 2010 8:32 am

why Surprised its still called Forest xD

Nikon